James Ward-Prowse

It's a team game. Ward-Prowse is a very good player & we've been credibly linked with him in the past (hence the thread), but he's in a poor side. They were controlling plenty of games when they were in the top 4 a year ago and flying high, but they had a bunch of injuries and sold Ings.

He's one of the best pressing midfielders in the world, he's technically excellent, and I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he was linked to us as a back up to Rodri after Fernandinho retires.

I love him. A player I've wanted at City for many years. Sadly isn't really a MOTD player the way someone like Grealish is and isn't as easy on the eye for people so therefore isn't as popular.

It’d be hard to argue a case of him not being a quality player when he so obviously is. What role he’d play for us and who he’d get in ahead of is the question for me.
Maybe he’s fucking top draw brilliant and would walk into the team, I’ve can’t lie and say I’ve seen much of him outside playing against us and the odd highlight if I’ve seen Southampton- which I rarely have.

I love him. A player I've wanted at City for many years. Sadly isn't really a MOTD player the way someone like Grealish is and isn't as easy on the eye for people so therefore isn't as popular.
Certainly a better player imo than the likes of Phillips at Leeds, who get more hype.
Shades of Gareth Barry about him in the way he quietly goes about his business, set piece thunderbastards apart
Not sure he would ever become a first choice but if we were looking for a reliable player and a decent character to bridge the gap between Ferna and Lavia then we could do a lot worse.
Unfortunately I think Saints would want a lot of money for him and rightly so, he’s their main man nowadays. Though he would probably hold his value

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.