Patrick Roberts | Sold to Sunderland

He's obviously got a lot of money from us over the years but I bet he regrets joining us.

I remember watching him in the Youth Cup Final for Fulham and thinking he was brilliant.

We should have sold him after his good season at Celtic, for a low fee if we had to but sell on clause and buy back clause included.

Still only 24, so plenty of time to forge a career for himself.

He's obviously got a lot of money from us over the years but I bet he regrets joining us.

I remember watching him in the Youth Cup Final for Fulham and thinking he was brilliant.

We should have sold him after his good season at Celtic, for a low fee if we had to but sell on clause and buy back clause included.

Doesn’t seem to have the fire in his belly to succeed.

I get David Bentley vibes from him.

Why would he? Do you think we're the cause of him not finding someone to take him on permanently (until today)?

Seems a big fee for a League One club to pay when he’s out of contract in June.

His biggest mistake was wanting to go back to Celtic for a year instead of playing in the PL where he was wanted by several clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.