What was your football boot of choice

Gold total 90s with the laces off centre down the side of the boot. Supposedly to make you better at shooting... I was still shite. Did get very proficient at cleaning them and applying dubbing religiously, cheers Dad.

Puma King, I queued up outside Tyldesley and Holbrook sports shop on Deansgate for their famous January Sale in the 80s and got a pair, I was like a dog with 2 dicks.

The finest football boot made in history.

Was lucky enough to have some decent boots down the years. The Adidas Accelerators were my favorite...

1385-BKWHGO-L.jpg
EPC3_jpX4AAc5_C.jpg

1998-Adidas-Predator-Accelerator-Football-Boots-UK-Size.jpg

10347_Main_Thumb_0398143.jpg

Late 60’s early 70’s,first pair were just a generic black football boots which everybody seemed to have, much like these
1642844588521.jpeg

Then, one Christmas, my parents forked out enough money to buy me a pair of Mitre screw ins like these
1642844722572.jpeg

One year, I remember one kid turning up in some screw ins on a round disc which spun round, white with a bit of black, he was fuckin shit, but got picked because he had those boots

Attachments

• 1642844944481.jpeg
    1642844944481.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.