Coronavirus (2022) thread

No but he’d probably be breathing, 68x more likely in fact.

Probably,maybe....but certainly not definitely....and it could also have exacerbated existing issues....that was my point.

In his case,and in his shoes though,i agree,he was foolish not to have chosen it.

Probably,maybe....but certainly not definitely....and it could also have exacerbated existing issues...

Near enough certain. 10s of times less likely.

And that includes any "exacerbation" of "existing issues" , though I'm not aware of any such from vaccination. But feel free to share any evidence of such.

Near enough certain. 10s of times less likely.

And that includes any "exacerbation" of "existing issues" , though I'm not aware of any such from vaccination. But feel free to share any evidence of such.
He won’t. They never do these anti vaxxers.

Deep down they know it’s all bollocks but they love the conspiracy theory too much.

Someone on here was still rattling on about the discredited Great Barrington Declaration.

Turns out the same people are promoting and funding an antivax campaign in Africa.

The sheer malevolence of hard right ideologues never ceases to amaze me (hard left just as bad but not into vax stuff).

When the UK supporters of this (Carl Heneghan of Oxford uni is regularly in media) it's worth noting.

The bloke was fucked.He was plagued with health problems caused by years of self abuse and obesity.

He has been on borrowed time for years,so lets not pretend,had he taken the vaccine,he would now have been preparing for the London marathon......
No but he would be alive and be with his family and entertaining people , having another condition or two does not mean you die early or would have died if you didnt catch covid , you are getting as bad as the other loon on here

Can see how the vaccine works and why oxygen levels drop a lot more with Covid when unvaccinated and need hospitalisation.

Attachments

• 35550C61-D37B-400A-BEFE-850AC3DCC823.jpeg
    35550C61-D37B-400A-BEFE-850AC3DCC823.jpeg
    307.9 KB · Views: 47
297 all settings deaths

England 262 V 266 last week

76,807 cases

73,331 in England - no case data at all for Scotland at weekends now apparently. And Wales never posts on Saturday. So only N Ireland do now as well as England.

This England total is down from 85,902 yesterday & (just) down from 74,576 last Saturday

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.