Stupid little things that bug you

Shit drivers. Every time I go out the house I am thinking why would you do that? I am coming up to a junction and I am scared to pull out when a driver has their indicator on in case they keep going. I understand why road rage happens.

Shit drivers. Every time I go out the house I am thinking why would you do that? I am coming up to a junction and I am scared to pull out when a driver has their indicator on in case they keep going. I understand why road rage happens.
I drove a 750cc bike around here for many years and that is the single most scary thing that I had to deal with every single day. There should be some kind of mechanism where if you forget to turn off your indicator a big massive dildo slaps you in the face a few times.

I drove a 750cc bike around here for many years and that is the single most scary thing that I had to deal with every single day. There should be some kind of mechanism where if you forget to turn off your indicator a big massive dildo slaps you in the face a few times.
Wouldnt work, drone would leave indicator on purposely.

Wouldnt work, drone would leave indicator on purposely.

Try making it pop up from the rear...

oh never mind.

bumpy-broken.gif

Motorway down to one lane and despite signs 800m away telling us this there’s literally hundreds of cars whizzing past to push in at the top.
I want to take my pool cue out of the boot and smash every fucker that pushes in. On the other hand I should target every twat that allows them in.
Fuck I’ve got no chalk though.

Motorway down to one lane and despite signs 800m away telling us this there’s literally hundreds of cars whizzing past to push in at the top.
I want to take my pool cue out of the boot and smash every fucker that pushes in. On the other hand I should target every twat that allows them in.
Fuck I’ve got no chalk though.
I like to squeeze them as they near the end and try to force their way in, driving a truck for a living has some benefits, though the big boy artic drivers when they get super pissed off with it and then go half and half in the lanes to stop them always makes me smile.

I like to squeeze them as they near the end and try to force their way in, driving a truck for a living has some benefits, though the big boy artic drivers when they get super pissed off with it and then go half and half in the lanes to stop them always makes me smile.
Sounds good to me Alf :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.