#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many fucking times, he can miss those 1000000% chances ? Wasn't Lyon mistake enough ? :D

But still, Raz is a great player and helped team a lot, even in this season <3

I’m amazed some blues are happy with raz.

he’s served us well but time to move on he’s going to cost us a fortune with a new contract & he’s not an improving player.

put his money to a striker. It’s the few games a season we need a striker in games just like this.

I'm not really arsed in talking about gossip magazines, I just think it's weird that you're talking about Spanish football and those two clubs like they're at a really high level.

Almost like you don't actually know what you're talking about.

You have very obviously missed my initial point,try reading it again,then you decide who doesn't actually know what they are talking about.

He can’t be trusted. Everyone misses chances but we have seen that same miss time and time again.

In recent weeks he has improved his performances and last week he was our best player. You could argue he is allowed a poorer performance, nobody is great every game. What can’t happen is a performance level which is THAT bad. He was fucking atrocious. You can’t drop a 9/10 against Chelsea and in a matter of days drop a 1/10 like today. It makes the managers job extremely difficult when you don’t know which Sterling is going to turn up. There’s a lot to be said for players who are 7/10 every week and don’t drop the side in the shit.

Will never be a worlds best/elite player when he can't lay a ball off to a player 5 yards or score a goal with a gaping goal.

Anyone think Salah would have missed that chance?

He's had a good few games but for a player wanting £350k plus a week I think we should expect better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.