VAR Thread - 2021/22

They may be the most honest organisation on this planet but, if they have nothing to hide why be so secretive?
If they want people to accept var tell everyone who is doing what.
Exactly. MI5 have more openness than VAR. Perhaps the match commander is known by a single initial like in Bond films.

Love City, hate VAR.

Couldn't celebrate our goal yesterday until we finally kicked off. Those two VAR checks far too long, and really took the wind out of our sails when we had them under the cosh.

Scrap it now.
Imagine if that Agueroooooo goal had had to wait for VAR.......

The foul on Kev was either a pen or free kick we got neither. It makes no sense

the red was as clear a red you will see but again it makes no sense

Fook it off & use it for goal's only ie did it cross the line. Waste of money & time. It’s killing the game

The issue with VAR is it isn’t used to get to the correct decision, it’s first and often only use is can they use it to back the on field ref and this spurious bullshit that is the “clear and obvious” rule is nothing but a fudge and a line they can move whenever they feel like it and whenever it suits them.

TV companies in on the conversations is also a fucking joke.

The foul on Kev was either a pen or free kick we got neither. It makes no sense

the red was as clear a red you will see but again it makes no sense

Fook it off & use it for goal's only ie did it cross the line. Waste of money & time. It’s killing the game
We already have a fool proof way of telling if a ball crosses the goal line....... except for the time it allegedly didn't work.
Something about a goal post in the way I mean no one would ever have thought that could happen, not on a football field.

I cant understand why they cant just simplify the rules regarding VAR.
The obvious one for me would be to use the head as a reference point and disregard any other point of the body, i would also include that there should be clear daylight between the players heads for an offside to be given.

While we are at it i would only use VAR if a manager requests a review and this should be limited to 3 calls per game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.