United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martial says he is joing Seville because he wants to play football for a change :}

I hope he does well. I would absolutely love to see Jesus Navas captain Sevilla to their first league title in 76 years. It would cement his place as their greatest ever player.

Real are not that good. Ancelotti is infamously bad at league title campaigns. Sevilla have just slowed down a bit because they've had some injuries but 3 points back with the reinforcements arriving at just the right time...

Thought that seemed a bit excessive when I read it. I know Sevilla are in with an outside chance of the title, but £6m for 16 league games didn't seem realistic in the current financial climate.
It's the United way apparently

It's the United way apparently
62shmj.jpg

Have I had a woosh moment here or are they the same?

Martial, putting a shift in from the beach.

The same he's done at the rags only this time he's thought ahead and moved a hell of a lot closer to the beach after he's permanently benched by Seville ;)

The same he's done at the rags only this time he's thought ahead and moved a hell of a lot closer to the beach after he's permanently benched by Seville ;)
I actually think there’s a real player in Martial. The rags just haven’t found it.

He's gone for the oranges!

Wankers like him who retire as multi millionaires and have done fuck all in their career are what is wrong with the game.
Far too many of them too but thankfully most end up at the Rags, ha ha.

He's gone for the oranges!

Wankers like him who retire as multi millionaires and have done fuck all in their career are what is wrong with the game.
Far too many of them too but thankfully most end up at the Rags, ha ha.
The truth is that most go there thinking that they are going to make their career when, in reality, it’s killed most of them. It then leaves them on big money which they cannot give up as the clubs interested won‘t pay it.

You cannot blame a player for taking a wage, every single person would do the same. The fact that is fucks up the Rags in some way makes me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.