10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care what anyone says, Grealish will come good, he’s gone from being top dog at Villa, virtually playing where he wants, to Peps rigid and very detailed tactical master class, playing in the best team in the world, It’s no wonder he’s not firing.

He’s concentrating on the plan too much, as he has been told to do, Bernardo took time and most of our other top players did too…. Next season Peps ways will come second nature to him, then we will all see him shine …!

Until then, haters, give him a fuckin break will ya…!!!!

I don’t care what anyone says, Grealish will come good, he’s gone from being top dog at Villa, virtually playing where he wants, to Peps rigid and very detailed tactical master class, playing in the best team in the world, It’s no wonder he’s not firing.

He’s concentrating on the plan too much, as he has been told to do, Bernardo took time and most of our other top players did too…. Next season Peps ways will come second nature to him, then we will all see him shine …!

Until then, haters, give him a fuckin break will ya…!!!!
Let's stop this nonsense, Bernardo didn't "take time" - He was excellent from pretty much game one. He had a 'poor' patch after being grossly overplayed in the absence of other midfielders, but returned to form after recharging his batteries.

Anyone who thinks Bernardo started slowly, or needed time to settle in at City, wasn't paying attention.

Let's stop this nonsense, Bernardo didn't "take time" - He was excellent from pretty much game one. He had a 'poor' patch after being grossly overplayed in the absence of other midfielders, but returned to form after recharging his batteries.

Anyone who thinks Bernardo started slowly, or needed time to settle in at City, wasn't paying attention.
I’d prefer it if some on here would stop their nonsense slagging Grealish off for his poor start, for the reasons I’ve stated .. I’m fully paid up as far as attention to City goes and I’m sticking with my opinion, much as I value yours ..

I’d prefer it if some on here would stop their nonsense slagging Grealish off for his poor start, for the reasons I’ve stated .. I’m fully paid up as far as attention to City goes and I’m sticking with my opinion, much as I value yours ..
I'm not slagging off Jack... he'll come good. Just defending Bernardo

No need to defend him mate, I love the bones of him, he’s the best player we have ..
I didn’t say you were slagging Grealish off, just some on here can’t let him be for a bit …
Form is temporary, class is permanent as we know …

he was okay in his first season. Mainly a sub he really took off in his second season but imo his form is more down to where he plays on the pitch. Bernardo wasn't bad in his first season but he was pretty far of what we got in his second season. I can see grealish getting better next season more like how mahrez and rodri improved after their first seasons.

No need to defend him mate, I love the bones of him, he’s the best player we have ..
I didn’t say you were slagging Grealish off, just some on here can’t let him be for a bit …
Form is temporary, class is permanent as we know …
Bernardo, De Bryune, Ruben, Eddy, and others are all laughing at that. Foden even lol

Well we don't have to discredit Bernado just so we can create some false narrative that he had a first season similar to Grealish, he didn't! He had a great first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.