Russian invasion of Ukraine

So they're now threatening Finland and Sweden directly with military action if they help Ukraine and join NATO.

People are naive if they think this ends with Ukraine.

Part of Ukraine is Swedish speaking, oddly enough.

Sweden hasn't been to war for 200 years but Finland kicked Russian ass in the second winter war (without the Nazis helping them).

I worked with a Finnish (speaking) Swede who's grandfather fought. The Finns used guerrilla tactics to good advantage. They used to work in small groups in the countryside and forests and ambush the Russians. They would shoot the third Russian infantry man in the line and then dissapear into the forest. It broke the Russian morale.

Well don’t then.
“The Russian attack on Ukraine is a serious violation of the international order. Israel condemns the attack, and is ready and prepared to provide humanitarian assistance to the citizens of Ukraine.”
You are picking one statement made by an apartheid government. They, Israel, have been condemned by many for their weak pathetic response to this invasion.

Nor is Russian occupancy or murder of civilians good enough

Nice strawman there.

You do realise it's possible to think that Russian occupancy is bad, but also cheering on people being killed is also bad?

It's the same situation as Nazi germany, a lot of those soldiers were not bad people (german side) and did not want to be there.

I hope every invading Russian is killed, every one of them is a **** so fuck them.

They're not though are they, most of them are normal people following orders, because individually there is fuck all else they can do. I'm sure some of them are cunts, and I'll back killing them all the way, but the real cunts are Putin and his sycophantic entourage, they're the ones you should be focusing your anger on

They're not though are they, most of them are normal people following orders, because individually there is fuck all else they can do. I'm sure some of them are cunts, and I'll back killing them all the way, but the real cunts are Putin and his sycophantic entourage, they're the ones you should be focusing your anger on

Yeah this.

People need to get a grip and start looking at things more subjectively - instead of this all or nothing view.

Enhanced NRF of up to 40,000 troops land, air and sea with special ops mobilised by NATO and yep Putin, many of them will be sat directly on a land border with you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.