Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Prestwich_Blue’s recent accounts research showed they still rely heavily on Roman’s dosh.

I don’t think they’ll go anywhere quickly but they won’t be matching us in the transfer market anymore, not unless they get someone willing to come and plow money in.

About being very rich then suddenly having no assets to call upon, losing Putin's backing, Putin put him where he is/was and can take it all away if he Is ousted from power, seems like Roman is gathering up some quick run and hide money from easily sold assets, and hope he can ride out what might be coming his way .
Ok. So he’s doing it to cosy up to Putin? I honestly don’t think ‘hiding’ is an option.
It was a genuine question from me, because I couldn’t see an immediately obvious single reason. Risk that he’d have the asset seized by UK authorities is a different reason to fear of Putin.

Why is he selling after only this week deciding to take a back seat? What’s changed?

Some might argue that he was going to be asset stripped and he is selling before the club is taken off him but in his statement he has forgone the loan and will give the sale revenue to charity. Quick sale is not an option.

Something doesn’t add up. Putin calling in the people he made rich? Patriotic move or something sinister?

Why is he selling after only this week deciding to take a back seat? What’s changed?

Some might argue that he was going to be asset stripped and he is selling before the club is taken off him but in his statement he has forgone the loan and will give the sale revenue to charity. Quick sale is not an option.

Something doesn’t add up. Putin calling in the people he made rich? Patriotic move or something sinister?
Getting out of London before it’s nuked …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.