Stupid little things that bug you

Tell her it was a REMINDER to go down to the Jewelers and pick up the big diamond necklace you had bought her, but she’s fucked herself now, so it’ll be a box of chocolates… the smarmy twat!
Hmmm, hospital food is not the best so maybe I will just say I didn't have my glasses on. :-)

Laporte getting caught in possession as if he's smoked a joint and nobody is within a mile of him on a football pitch

Rodri dragging the ball back in the 93rd minute of a 0-0 only to drag the ball back again and pass to the player he could have passed to before the first drag back.

I'm shooting an accusatory glare at the scarf I bought the other night at the Sporting game. Its not a half and half job, it's an official one from one of those kiosk things outside the ground. We haven't scored since and if we draw a blank next time.....well, who knows....

Showing replays of corners, fouls, saves etc. when there's action on the pitch. In "the old days", they would wait for the ball to go out of play, now it's instant. Typically, when showing 3 or 4 replay of a corner, the cameras suddenly swing back when a shot on goal almost catches them out.
And you can add close ups of a players snotting, the crowd, the bench, celebs, ...

Showing replays of corners, fouls, saves etc. when there's action on the pitch. In "the old days", they would wait for the ball to go out of play, now it's instant. Typically, when showing 3 or 4 replay of a corner, the cameras suddenly swing back when a shot on goal almost catches them out.
And you can add close ups of a players snotting, the crowd, the bench, celebs, ...
There was one on Monday night when a Palace player was waiting to come back on the pitch after "suffering cramp" and the camera was staying on him, but the crowd were obviously excited about something happening in the bloody match. I was screaming at the TV like a nutter asking for the action to be shown!

How every other teenager has “Mental Health “ problems these days.
* did we ignore MH years ago and it’s always been that way ?
• is MH the new bad back ?
• is it a badge of honour ?
• is the number roughly equivalent to the number of teenage wokes ?
• has the modern way lead to this ?
• or am I just being a Cnut.

and yes I do know there are many youngsters out there with a genuine condition.

How every other teenager has “Mental Health “ problems these days.
* did we ignore MH years ago and it’s always been that way ?
• is MH the new bad back ?
• is it a badge of honour ?
• is the number roughly equivalent to the number of teenage wokes ?
• has the modern way lead to this ?
• or am I just being a Cnut.

and yes I do know there are many youngsters out there with a genuine condition.
When i was a kid it was an innocent time , now with social media it is very stressfull, bullies can get kids in their homes , there are many downsides of the internet , they see things we never dreamed of seeing

High profile people speaking out has made it more acceptable to talk about , brought it out of the shadows , gary speed prompted the discussion in football

Exams and expectations are higher since everyone is supposed to aim for uni etc

As a human race we looked down on people with depression and other mental health problems , you got pull yourself together and get on with it until recent years

Lastly the last two years have fucked with most peoples mental health

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.