The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

When the petrol shortage / panic buying happened, they put the price of petrol up.
Has anyone else noticed that they haven't put them back to what they were before since?
It's like they have said if everyone was happy paying £1.45 then, they will be happy to continue paying it so kept the prices there.

At it again on fuel
its the fuckwits that live their lives on facebook,instagram and twitter , post on facebook what they re having for a snack whilst discussing with their facebook friends wheels or doors, cunts the lot of them

We live in a selfish society fueled by the scum media. The lesson people still haven't learned from September is if people just buy what they need then there won't be an issue.
Yep media cause most of it though headlines like this and people panic.
Screenshot_20220315_174235_com.android.chrome.jpg

its the fuckwits that live their lives on facebook,instagram and twitter , post on facebook what they re having for a snack whilst discussing with their facebook friends wheels or doors, cunts the lot of them
I hope you aren’t including my fascinating and quite frankly brilliant lengthy insights into the world of spanner’s?

That would break my heart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.