Death (not family/friends) impacted on you

Most of us in the U.K. were asleep in our beds when Diana snuffed it.
I was on guard duty that morning it was funny as fuck as the RAF Regiment are tasked with carrying the coffin when it landed in the U.K., the officers were running round trying to find 8 sober Regiment lads as they’d all been out the night before. Mass panic ensued.

Most of us in the U.K. were asleep in our beds when Diana snuffed it.
Was having some nookie in the shower when it came through the radio that was on in the bedroom.
Always remember where I was when that news broke

We're good people AHT aren't we? Strangers won't give a fuck when we go. I cannot understand the social media outpouring when reality TV contestants and the likes pass, it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things
It’s unlikely that any of us has changed the world in some way though. Of course nobody that doesn’t know us will mourn our loss, unless we die early in an accident etc and social media can tell us to fly high with the angels as we cross the rainbow bridge in the sky kind of shit.

Certain individuals around the world will garner emotion from strangers though.

Rod Hull's passing was bloody awful as it will always be associated with the rags flukin the treble.

Always wondered what ever happened to emu.
Hope he was found a good home

Robin Williams’ death really got me. Doesn’t help that I was in a bad place mentally at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.