Getting married for the first time

roy.or.r

Hi all. So after dating my bird for a while, we have finally decided to tie the knot tomorrow. I keep getting told by my friends that I should be nervous but frankly I am not at all. Maybe me being an Indian and getting married to a white girl (who is 6 years older than me) has something to do with it as some of my friends are not really very receptive to the idea.

So for married folks here, any tips for people getting married for the 1st time?

Is this the woman from the office?

Just get married and carry on as is, if it causes negative changes your relationship because of a scrap of paper and metal band on your finger, then you weren't meant to be.

Hi all. So after dating my bird for a while, we have finally decided to tie the knot tomorrow. I keep getting told by my friends that I should be nervous but frankly I am not at all. Maybe me being an Indian and getting married to a white girl (who is 6 years older than me) has something to do with it as some of my friends are not really very receptive to the idea.

So for married folks here, any tips for people getting married for the 1st time?
Call it off

Is this the woman from the office?

Just get married and carry on as is, if it causes negative changes your relationship because of a scrap of paper and metal band on your finger, then you weren't meant to be.
The only thing is I might lose some of my friends who are against it. Not that I care but still it they were long time friends.

You want a few tips. Ok here goes......
Wear ear plugs.
Buy them very small ear things that play music and just smile.
Get a job 200 miles away from where you live.
Move back to India and Skype her.
Go to every City away game especially those in Europe (3 dayers)
Volunteer for the International Brigade of Ukraine.
Rob a bank and deliberately get caught.

I take it you're living with eachother already?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.