Tight arsed people you know (Or could be yourself)

To be fair, people who lease German cars, max out credit cards on designer labels and spend their monthly salary without saving are just as bad as tight arses. Pretending to be rich whilst not being able to buy a house or go on holiday, all fur coat and no knickers and thick as pig shit.

Don’t mind those who are sensible with their money and try and look at ways of cutting costs. Fair play to them. It’s the tight cunts who try and avoid buying a round but are happy to accept a drink that do my head in, every group has one and after nearly 30 years in the industry you spot them a mile away.
I sometimes wish I could be a bit more sensible with my cash but I’m a dickhead who pays for most of the meals when out and in a restaurant and will put whoever’s with me drinks on my tab.
Stopped going overboard with clothes these days after spending ridiculous amounts on shite but then I’ve a 15 year old who’s happily taken up the mantle!! Haha!
I suppose it’s just the nature of the individual, each to their own and all that but I’m fairly happy with who I am.

I might be a tight **** but $4 (2quid) is too much for a small coffee.
I said this to one fucking barista he said, yeah but your also paying for a table to sit at blah blah blah..

I said ok.. how much is a takeaway coffee then ?
he said $4.
Robbing twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.