CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Trying to get my 11 year old daughter a ticket for the home leg, she's a season ticket holder but isnt on the cup scheme, go onto my account which she's linked to as I pay for her season ticket and any cup tickets and have restricted sale on the Atletico tickets.

Never had the issue of me not being allowed to get her tickets before, anyone else getting the same thing?

Trying to get my 11 year old daughter a ticket for the home leg, she's a season ticket holder but isnt on the cup scheme, go onto my account which she's linked to as I pay for her season ticket and any cup tickets and have restricted sale on the Atletico tickets.

Never had the issue of me not being allowed to get her tickets before, anyone else getting the same thing?
It won't let you buy as you are on the scheme, you need to go through her account. A bit poor isn't it?

I've got the same problem, had to log in on my daughters account to buy.

It won't let you buy as you are on the scheme, you need to go through her account. A bit poor isn't it?

It's a shitshow as normal, I had to go through all this rigmarole at the start of the season the only way I got into her account was via a direct message from supporter services on twitter using her supporter number to get in as there's no email address linked to her account, it wont let me use the link now and you cant log in with supporter numbers.

The ticket office is a joke

It's a shitshow as normal, I had to go through all this rigmarole at the start of the season the only way I got into her account was via a direct message from supporter services on twitter using her supporter number to get in as there's no email address linked to her account, it wont let me use the link now and you cant log in with supporter numbers.

The ticket office is a joke
You can log in with supporter numbers https://tickets.mancity.com/default.aspx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.