What would you uninvent?

Looks like I am snared in my own trap lol.

Joking aside, online message boards are not quite the same as long newsfeeds full of junk.
I dont bother with Twatter or any of those things. I'm on Fuckbook but hardly ever post, it's mainly to keep in touch with old mates in UK.

I love my phone though, 2000 free books on there, streaming music, movies, Brilliant camera, and I can find out anything wherever I am.

Right wing ideology. Along with religion, the two greatest cancers that make suffering for billions.
There’s not really anything wrong with right wing ideology. If you’ve ever bought anything from a company that sells things for profit or ever had a paid job and a hierarchical employment system (where you had a boss or a structure of bosses), you’ve partaken in right wing ideology. You mean far right wing ideology. But far left wing ideology has been a far greater causer of suffering and deaths…

7792BC73-D217-4A3D-8813-9C611C877B94.jpeg

As horrible as far right wing ideology is, it doesn’t come close.

Religion has certainly been the longest causer of suffering and deaths. I think it’s also the biggest thing that has held us back as a species. Not so much now, but certainly in the dark ages (although some religions are followed like it’s the dark ages today).

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.