What would you uninvent?

Severe Bilateral Forminal Narrowing, especially in relation to the C5, 6 and 7 vertabrae but also it seems the C2 and maybe 3
Why 4 can't be arsed joining in I no not.

There’s not really anything wrong with right wing ideology. If you’ve ever bought anything from a company that sells things for profit or ever had a paid job and a hierarchical employment system (where you had a boss or a structure of bosses), you’ve partaken in right wing ideology. You mean far right wing ideology. But far left wing ideology has been a far greatest causer of suffering and deaths…

View attachment 39077

As horrible as far right wing ideology is, it doesn’t come close.

Religion has certainly been the longest causer of suffering and deaths. I think it’s also the biggest thing that has held us back as a species. Not so much now, but certainly in the dark ages (although some religions are followed like it’s the dark ages today).
With all due respect, your take on political ideology is unhelpfully simplistic given its reliance on a binary choice. It's generally accepted these days that one can be an advocate of left wing social policies whilst acknowledging the need for a mixed economy i.e. one that includes a degree of capitalist economics within a hierarchical structure of governance. Otherwise, your comment reads like so much whataboutery. To respond to your statement though, I can certainly think of plenty that's wrong with right wing policies. I would suggest starting with the corrupt, self-serving shower of shite currently in power.
For the record, I certainly don't support communism in any if its forms. However, I'm not sure the VOC can be relied upon as a particularly independent or impartial source of information when seeking to draw comparisons between the toxic nature of extreme political regimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.