You Need Wheels.

Not at all, we were out to pick up girls who wanted more than someone sucking a dummy, even a blue one to denote he was male.
The girls also preferred something bigger than a little putt putt between the legs.
Happy days and nights.

Only tellin'

;)
Bet Misty looked a right little poncy twat on his little Scoot Scoot :)

Not at all, we were out to pick up girls who wanted more than someone sucking a dummy, even a blue one to denote he was male.
The girls also preferred something bigger than a little putt putt between the legs.
Happy days and nights.

Only tellin'

;)

Can confirm

They all did;)
There were lots of things that became THE fashion and they followed them slavishly.
A dear do following fashion. I would have only been able to afford a dummy:)

Last edited:
Sadly I never had a scooter, I missed the 2 mod eras. I had my tonics etc but I was 15. I used to see all the scooters outside a pub near the rag ground and was desperate for one. And I wouldn't say poncey but............
I have/had a photo of me...... nah let's just say I looked the business.

There was an episode of'Chasing Classic Cars' on this morning but as a change he had a barn find of two Vincent Motor bikes, one a Black Shadow and the other a Black Knight.
I think of old Misty' journey from a pram to a push chair and then a fairy bike with stabilisers, to a big bike and then finally a racing bike with dropped handlebars. Proud as fuck of it.
Then on the cusp of manhood he goes and gets a glorified tuc tuc without the back bit for the passengers. Back to square one;)

There was an episode of'Chasing Classic Cars' on this morning but as a change he had a barn find of two Vincent Motor bikes, one a Black Shadow and the other a Black Knight.
I think of old Misty' journey from a pram to a push chair and then a fairy bike with stabilisers, to a big bike and then finally a racing bike with dropped handlebars. Proud as fuck of it.
Then on the cusp of manhood he goes and gets a glorified tuc tuc without the back bit for the passengers. Back to square one;)
You no doubt know this but a tuc tuc is just another version of the original Piaggo, invented in Italy after the war.
I love them, loved seeing them bomb round little Italian village streets and if they didn't cost a fortune, was going to get one a few years back.
There's a place in Sheffield that imports them. Absolutely ace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.