Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not how it works over here in Germany. Players and coaches often agree deals with new clubs in advance (usually transfers to Bayern) all very publicly and open. It amazes me that the fans here put up with it tbh. I’d be well miffed if our star player announced his next club midway though the season … but its normal here.
That may be so but imagine the feeling around the dressing room at this stage of the season.
Wanting to come is all well and good but player's here and now will need to be motivated and feel part of the team not looking at each other wondering what future do I have.
He can't join yet so back burner for me, more important things to do in the next two months.

Well, no fucking shit Sherlock...

Like we or anyone else need an analysis of that, it's like saying Brazil were better with Ronaldo in their lineup or Germany were better with Gerd Muller, that AC Milan in the early 90s were far more dangerous when Marco van Basten played.
Having a world class striker will obviously help any especially one that possesses all of Haaland's attributes.

I'm other news water is wet.
The earth in round
And we all have bowel movements.

we all don't have bowel movements some people's shit comes out of their mouths :)

Thats not how it works over here in Germany. Players and coaches often agree deals with new clubs in advance (usually transfers to Bayern) all very publicly and open. It amazes me that the fans here put up with it tbh. I’d be well miffed if our star player announced his next club midway though the season … but its normal here.

Usually to Bayern because there's a special sort of sadism they all love receiving it, in any orriface bigtime from Bayern and it trickles down to other sides, they all love being ripped off and told Bayern Munich are their overlords it's solely because it is the Bayern Munich league... You can win one or two titles here and there but we own you and (remember that) that's literally the truth, most Germans accept Bayern taking their players it's akin to them all being cuckolds, watching their wife (or husband if that way inclined) get taken by Bayern whenever Bayern wants while they're sat there in the corner frothing at the mouth enjoying it, and if anyone dare challenges Bayern any club with ambition even though they all fall flat on their face they're disgusting and ruining football... Bayern the German rags are just that countries version of rags dippers and gooners all rolled into one, nothing but self entitled Muppets and their rivals are none existent... Dortmund are a sad example no matter what you think of their tremendously loyal fan base after near bankruptcy, look at Hummel's promised their fans wholeheartedly he'd never leave for their main title rivals Bayern then he stabbed them in the heart, only to be welcomed back with open arms when he left them what is that about really, same with Gotze release fee activated before champions League final he agrees to leave everyone knew it, that's the ultimate betrayal at it's finest and probably cost them that match but does shit at Bayern welcomed back with open arms by Dortmund, there's some strange fans in Germany that'd never ever be seen as okay or acceptable here, not by any self respecting fan of genuine title contenders they'd rightly be baying for their disloyal blood.

They're all downtrodden by Bayern in an abusive relationship and believe they should be used by them, and if that's not the case then they should actually fucking grow a pair... Cos Dortmund should've absolutely dominated the Bundesliga in the last decade it should've been so so easy for them.
Reus is the only player of Dortmund's in the past 10 years that deserves any kinda respect from their fans, when it comes to the German contingent they've had he's the only one who wouldn't throw them under the bus for a move to Bayern... Most would throw their grannies under the bus for it and if she survives later come back saying sorry that isn't alright, I've always found their fans acceptance of Bayern taking what they want extremely strange.

Dortmund, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Schalke or Koln teams with prestigious histories or enormous support, It's like being them an Arsenal or Liverpool circa 2011 and accepting their players eventually leaving and wanting to join the rags there's no self respect, German football is very strange just like their strange German bathroom/toilet fantasies but whatever floats their boat I guess.

Last edited:
Well, no shit Sherlock...

Like we or anyone else need an analysis of that, it's like saying Brazil were better with Ronaldo in their lineup or Germany were better with Gerd Muller, that AC Milan in the early 90s were far more dangerous when Marco van Basten played.
Having a world class striker will obviously help any team, especially a striker that possesses all of Haaland's attributes.

I'm other news water is wet.
The earth in round
And we all have bowel movements.
Water isn’t wet.
the Earth isn’t round

we all don't have bowel movements some people's shit comes out of their mouths :)
As already mentioned the dippers.
Then there's the rags
Journalists
The hateful 8 / spiteful 9 (I couldn't keep up)
Anyone at UEFA
The Spanish gobby dickhead
The German dickhead
The Napoli dickhead
All the 'sportswashing' dickheads
The pseudo-finance expert dickheads who know fuckall about fuckall
.....and obviously anyone who thinks it's a muffin ;-)

got very graphic that

Was a bit I couldn't believe some of the stuff I wrote defo won't be showing that to my mum lol, sometimes though we have to be a bit graphic in life to put our point across... honestly couldn't think of another way to describe the psychophantic nature of the German game and how it all revolves around Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.