CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

I was going to get a day trip with Sportworld but they sold out. They've put me on the waiting list incase someone drops out but thinking of just making my own way there as prices are going up by the day. I'm probably going to get Manchester 3.50pm - Almeria 9.30pm - Madrid 10.50pm on Tuesday 12th and then the return will be next day, same route back which arrives in Manchester at 12pm. gonna cost me £232 in total which isn't too bad I suppose. just need to find a cheap hostel in central madrid
Booking.com then go to Sungate ONE in Madrid.
Great hostel.

I've often noticed that sales do tend to pick up for CL games as the date of the game draws close. There's the usual rush of plenty buying when the tickets first go on sale, then a bit of a lull where they start moving slowly but steadily, and then in the days leading up to the game they start to shift quicker.
or in my block 318
quite literally 100's of tickets for sale up till the last day
and then hey presto,virtually full on the night

every group stage is the same,every year,apart from when its teams like psg this year
spoke with a few people v brugge,leipzig
all students,villa fans,an african utd fan i nearly ended up fighting with when
he wouldn't shut up with his open support for leipzig,all of them in for £10,cheaper than my
ticket on the cup scheme.

6100 tickets yesterday,

6800 tickets today...

Another thread becomes let’s make the media’s job easy to slag off City!
We've still got blue empty seats, empty seats at hoooooommmme! Empty seats at home.

Don't listen or read the media! We should be able to discuss ticket sales without fear of the media. They have and will always be pro Liverpool and United unfortunately, as long as the Earth keeps rotating, that will be the way. The media have always been about pleasing the masses and unfortunately as much as we might think we are (I don't, I'm realistic) we are not part of the mass.

It may change slightly but it will take a couple of decades to see that when these kids supporting City now grow up and start going to games etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.