Bukayo Saka

Quite a statement given Arsenal's season right now and if they do not get top 4. I can actually see us going for him, he to me is a Pep player. Is versatile and very hard working. Would be a quality signing if we lose Jesus or Sterling

I don't mind Saka as a player at all, IF two of Jesus, Sterling and/or Mahrez are leaving or being phased out over the next few seasons. Saka & Palmer would step in and develop nicely into what they bring.

Also, give a natural left footed winger on the left to rotate with Foden option, which will help if we get a 'classic' striker again.
what is the "foden option" if saka gives a natural left footed winger option,foden is left footed

He's really good, I think he could be better than sterling is now under pep. He's also young but he's not needed. If we lose sterling then I would go for him.

Last edited:
Would be great for ball boy position . He can hand the ball to our full backs for a quick throw ins .

Would be great for ball boy position . He can hand the ball to our full backs for a quick throw ins .
A 100m ball boy.

Wow. That's spending power right their. Even more exotic than a 100m luxury bench player.

And I thought it was unusual when Real Madrid paid us 400k to steal our groundman. But Chi-town blues wants to spend 100m on a ball boy. Martinelli to be the water boy? Raheem to keep his place......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.