United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That because Rashford has regressed having had zero coaching for 5 years.

He's been destroyed as a player as he believes all he has to do is run fast and shoot from anywhere and that defending is for defenders.

I reckon if he moves to Arsenal under Arteta in the summer that he could well score a bag full.

He needs to stop believing in his hype though.

i doubt he will be able to adapt to a more complicated system.
hes got an awful first touch. And runs down blind alleys.
His decision making is awful too.

He’s fantastic at running onto the ball and finishing in the corner. The only part of his game that is above Sterling’s.
he just never had, whatever people thought he had.

i doubt he will be able to adapt to a more complicated system.
hes got an awful first touch. And runs down blind alleys.
His decision making is awful too.

He’s fantastic at running onto the ball and finishing in the corner. The only part of his game that is above Sterling’s.
he just never had, whatever people thought he had.
You can learn how to make runs though. It would take time though and who has that time?

4-1. Bloody hell, now I need to check goal difference, as it relates to the mighty Rag Ronaldo machine.

As much as I'd love to see these tossers suffer a relegation and a complete demise from the top of the footballing echelon, part wonder if them being in the Premiership might strengthen Manchester as a places for the very best footballers to play and somewhat commerce? Two top teams and all that shite. Income, increased popularity.

Nah, fook it. Relegation please.

As much as I'd love to see these tossers suffer a relegation and a complete demise from the top of the footballing echelon, part wonder if them being in the Premiership might strengthen Manchester as a places for the very best footballers to play and somewhat commerce? Two top teams and all that shite. Income, increased popularity.

Imagine if they got relegated and UEFA invited them into the Champions league under their new coefficient rules

We could loan them a couple of youngsters to help them out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.