Relationships (sexual) with work colleagues

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
There’s no doubt loads of examples but it’s never been my thing.Don’t get me wrong I’ve worked with some absolute darlings over the years but have always resisted any indulgence. It helps being an ugly bastard mind.
Anybody care to share their tales of copping off with a workmate?

There’s no doubt loads of examples but it’s never been my thing.Don’t get me wrong I’ve worked with some absolute darlings over the years but have always resisted any indulgence. It helps being an ugly bastard mind.

Is that you son?

whatever happened to that thread about the Blue who had the older women at work after him but he didn't think she was after him yet we all knew all she wanted was to shack up with him?

Worked in a hotel in my youth, that had a senior chefs/maitre Ds changing room, but was basically used to accomodate taking a receptionist/chambermaid/waitress you was knocking about with or sometimes a hotel guest for a shag.

Not sure they were classed as in work relationships though

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.