Relationships (sexual) with work colleagues

Met my Mrs at an old job. We would ignore each other in there and then I left anyway. 7 years on and still all good.

Very nearly lost a job to an office affair, cuts were being made and my then manager made a case to keep his mistress ahead of me. I'm pretty modest but there was no way she was better at the job than me, so I asked him what I'd done to end up at the bottom of the pile and she magically got a job somewhere else and I kept mine. He got moved across to a different team too. That one got really messy, his wife also worked in the same company. The mistress turned into a bit of a bunny boiler and posted gifted jewellery through his house door and sent a load of belongings to the office to be delivered to his desk.

Met my wife at work. divorced now. shagged shit loads of bitches from the offices over the years; just banged this 29yo who’s now obsessed with me even though i told her to go back to her husband.

where the fuck else are you gonna meet people in your 30s other than on shitty dating apps ?

anyway get em banged and stop moaning. if you want to get on your high horse its cos you’re an ugly fat **** who women look at and the thought of sex doesn’t even cross their minds.

You could write for Mills & Boon with such romantic verse as this

Met my Mrs at an old job. We would ignore each other in there and then I left anyway. 7 years on and still all good.

Very nearly lost a job to an office affair, cuts were being made and my then manager made a case to keep his mistress ahead of me. I'm pretty modest but there was no way she was better at the job than me, so I asked him what I'd done to end up at the bottom of the pile and she magically got a job somewhere else and I kept mine. He got moved across to a different team too. That one got really messy, his wife also worked in the same company. The mistress turned into a bit of a bunny boiler and posted gifted jewellery through his house door and sent a load of belongings to the office to be delivered to his desk.
That has just reminded me of a story years ago. A wife of one of the bosses turned up at work with a suitcase, in front of everyone she opened it and dumped all his dirty clothes on the floor shouting 'if she's going to fuck him she can do his washing as well'

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

That has just reminded me of a story years ago. A wife of one of the bosses turned up at work with a suitcase, in front of everyone she opened it and dumped all his dirty clothes on the floor shouting 'if she's going to fuck him she can do his washing as well'
The amount of angry husbands who have turned up at the front desk playing fuck about their wives in work shagging blokes from work is staggering

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.