Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the sounds of Pep the injuries to Kevin and Kyle aren't bad he just said "We will see tomorrow" although they haven't trained today. Pep also doesn't know if Steffen is fit to start.
Might be worth having them on the bench if they’re not the type of injuries that are likely to be aggravated. 5 subs allowed and the possibility of extra time

I don't get this. Pep did this last year against Chelsea in the semis. Why work this hard, make it all the way to the semi's, and then have an attitude that this is anything less than a huge deal??
Someone else lacking basic common sense.

let’s play the same eleven every game and see where we get.

we got this far because of rotating the squad particularly in the fa cup

Might be worth having them on the bench if they’re not the type of injuries that are likely to be aggravated. 5 subs allowed and the possibility of extra time
Be more wary of Walker going over on his ankle I'd prefer he sat this one out and give him the recovery time he needs absolutely no need to risk missing him for the remainder of the season. As for KDB he could be risked as it was just an impact injury.
Would love to see Eddie starting tomorrow though.

Life long City fan. Out of 100 City fans what percentage would prefer a Premier League title over the Champions League? Not clear to me which tournament City fans put as a priority. Personally I'd guess its fairly even, maybe 51%/49% in favour of the UCL?
On BlueMoon about 70/30 for PL. In the wider World much closer.

Steffen*
Cancelo Stones Dias* Ake*
Rodri
Bernardo Gundogan
Jesus* Sterling* Foden

We are better than them. We showed it twice. Yet twice they came away with a draw.

Except for Steffen we will see what 10 will play in front of him. If KdB is out we know we can cope without him and how to do it. Same goes for Walker. Although I wouldn’t mind both playing as long as they are 100% fit. That goes for every player.

Come on City. Make it another happy semis day at Wembley !!

Whatever about it being bottom of our list of priorities, which it clearly will be, I'd love another trip to Wembley. Not been since the Villa game. Two whole years. Imagine. And then imagine the 35 years between major cup finals.

We are better than them. We showed it twice. Yet twice they came away with a draw.

Except for Steffen we will see what 10 will play in front of him. If KdB is out we know we can cope without him and how to do it. Same goes for Walker. Although I wouldn’t mind both playing as long as they are 100% fit. That goes for every player.

Come on City. Make it another happy semis day at Wembley !!
Pep said he doesn't know if Steffen is fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.