Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would play Ake at left back and Zinchenko left midfield. Cancelo can do right back and still room for Stones, Dias and Laporte. Stifle Liverpool’s attack and hope that the rest can create and convert a few chances. This is the competition I would sacrifice but because we are playing Liverpool, it would be nice to deny them their fantasy of winning four competitions tomorrow
If Dias is ready to start I'd go with the same back line.Both Cancelo and Zinc are both creative enough to contribute when we're going forward and can sit tight on Mane and Salah when out of possession to hopefully stop them getting a run at us.If we can manage that it's a huge part of their danger nullified.
Rodri,Gundo and Bernardo assisted by those two should help us dominate the middle.
Sterling and Jesus putting in a shift up front with any of Foden,Mahrez and Grealish coming on depending how it pans out as they can all be impact players.

Feeling weird tonight. First time in years that I'm going into a game expecting us to lose.

Hopefully not, as I'm up bright and early for the trek down to Wembley and I'm sure as soon as the team is announced I'll be believing we can do them.

Feeling weird tonight. First time in years that I'm going into a game expecting us to lose.

Hopefully not, as I'm up bright and early for the trek down to Wembley and I'm sure as soon as the team is announced I'll be believing we can do them.
Same here, breakfast in Wetherspoons Chesterfield early, on the 10 am train and a few cans for the journey. Going to enjoy the day regardless of the result

A quadruple always seems impossible but they’re actually worryingly close to it. Pretty much in the CL final already and they’ll be playing us at the perfect time this weekend with our battered/bruised/injured players, and the league is on a knife edge. We need to produce something special to win this game, the odds are a little bit against us given the circumstances. It feels like we are the only team that can stop them winning any given trophy, and in this tournament they’ve got us at such a time where we can’t put up our biggest fight.

A quadruple always seems impossible but they’re actually worryingly close to it. Pretty much in the CL final already and they’ll be playing us at the perfect time this weekend with our battered/bruised/injured players, and the league is on a knife edge. We need to produce something special to win this game, the odds are a little bit against us given the circumstances. It feels like we are the only team that can stop them winning any given trophy, and in this tournament they’ve got us at such a time where we can’t put up our biggest fight.
They’re at the same point as we were last year. Going out in the FA Cup to Chelsea took a bit out of us mentally. Ending their chance of a quadruple tomorrow could kill some of their confidence. It’s a bit of free hit for us as the lads know they’re fully rested and we’ve taken some knocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.