Real Madrid Away trip

Does anyone know if the cheap hostels in Madrid have private bedrooms etc or is it a shared room and bathroom
I stayed at the Arc House for the quarters. £50 a night basically next to Sol. Private double room, not the nicest hotel I've stayed in but a perfectly pleasant room, with a shared bathroom that was just with five or six other rooms that I barely saw. If you're trying to save money but also be central I'd recommend it.

Flying out 2nd from Liverpool then back via Barca on the 5th, £130. Father in law got season tickets at Madrid so I’ll be on my best behaviour in the home end. Looking forward to some beers with both sets of fans

That'd be a pain. I'd just have to hope it comes down to cup scheme then. Failing that, I do know someone with decent links to Real so I suppose I'd be in the home end on my best behaviour.
They do this every time, nothing to do with reduced allocation. For the semi a few years ago my ticket was checked against my passport, for the quarter final a couple of years ago it wasn't checked despite them saying it would be. I've booked 3rd to 6th and assumed it won't sell out at ridiculously high points. It hasn't the last two times we've been.

It was pretty comfortable for the quarters, I'm trying to do a rough calculation if there will be more demand for the semis or if people will hope we get to the final and go all out for Paris. Fingers crossed anyway, I've just booked my flights.
Went to the quarter but giving the semi a miss as I’ve been to the Bernebeu twice including the semi 6 years ago. Not sure whether there’ll be others doing the same but if so it might not be that difficult to get a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.