Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

Pep clearly doesn't trust him, hence why he doesn't play him, it's all well and good saying throw him on, but if he gets himself sent off, that does nobody any good.

I like Delap and would love for him to get a good chance in the team, but he has to prove he can be trusted first.
Behave yourself,this 'he cant be trusted' line has been blown out of all proportion.The kid is clearly a handful,but he'll be fine given an opportunity.

Look I agree, I think he'll be fine given the chance, but the fact is, he's not getting the chance and there have been plenty of potentials for him to get chances this season, and yet pep has decided against it.

This says to me there is something stopping Pep from giving him that chance.

Look I agree, I think he'll be fine given the chance, but the fact is, he's not getting the chance and there have been plenty of potentials for him to get chances this season, and yet pep has decided against it.

What's his goals to game ratio in the EDS? Then consider the standard of the EDS, i.e struggling to progress far in Cup games against league opposition. Do the answers justify a PL game?

What's his goals to game ratio in the EDS? Then consider the standard of the EDS, i.e struggling to progress far in Cup games against league opposition. Do the answers justify a PL game?
Players sink or swim when put in the first team, it’s impossible to say how well a youngster will do in the first team, whatever their record in the EDS.

He does have a great scoring record for the EDS. All sorts of goals too. He needs the chance to do it at the senior level, whether that’s with us or someone else.

Look at St Marcus of Rashford. A limited forward catapulted into a Europa game, scores a few goals and makes a good career for himself.

With the state of the crosses we throw into the box to the dwarfs we have up top you would think Pep would think it was worth throwing on a battering ram in Delap. Id be furious if I was him.

With the state of the crosses we throw into the box to the dwarfs we have up top you would think Pep would think it was worth throwing on a battering ram in Delap. Id be furious if I was him.
He doesn't need to be furious himself though, there's enough people in here who seem to think they know what's in his head to be furious on his behalf.

Yep,the same thing hat is stopping Pep giving the other Academy kids a chance.

Mcatee,Edozie,Lavia and others should all have have had far more minutes and recognition.This squad and our current fatigue/injury situation would probably be looking a lot healthier had Pep done so.

Yep,the same thing hat is stopping Pep giving the other Academy kids a chance.

Mcatee,Edozie,Lavia and others should all have have had far more minutes and recognition.This squad and our current fatigue/injury situation would probably be looking a lot healthier had Pep done so.
He's a bit strange at times Pep. He manages our top 16/17 players really well with a great rotation plan but, players on the edge of that group i.e. Zinchenko/Ake are only used when he really needs to use them and ends up with a performance like Saturday as he's cold as fuck from Zinc.

Having players on the bench that aren't fit to play is another bugbear (likely Dias/KDB & certainly Gundog) is just crazy.

We control enough games to have rotated the squad better and you're correct the youngsters should have been given time on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.