Brighton (H) - 20 April 2022

Anybody having trouble transferring tickets?

I'm trying to transfer my dad's and it's not working says...You are only able to transfer your ticket within 2 weeks of the game.

I've transferred loads if times.
My dad was trying the last couple of days to transfer his ticket and he couldn't, He tried again around 10am this morning and it worked. He tried numerous times before that and was unsuccessful. Normally its just straight forward first time he's had a problem with it.

My dad was trying the last couple of days to transfer his ticket and he couldn't, He tried again around 10am this morning and it worked. He tried numerous times before that and was unsuccessful. Normally its just straight forward first time he's had a problem with it.
Ye I've figured it out mate looks a slightly different site layout to previous. Weird.

Anyone with a spare for tonight and doesn't want an empty seat - pm me. I can shift them if you're willing to give them away for free.

Already shifted 4 this afternoon.

4 extra fans in the stadium, supporting the lads.

Have got 2 together now (South stand 116) available due to covid. You'll need a supporter number so I can transfer to you as an eticket.
Rather not let them go for free tbh but will take £30 for the pair which seems pretty generous and good value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.