How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

If they agree to his terms they might do alright as in clearing out the majority and letting him sign who he wants although it’ll take a couple of seasons to implement..

This will end in total glory (for us) lol

Zero premier league experience
Zero power over players
This guy will take them over the edge & they can all blame him.

He needs to cull at least 6 players. That’s why he’s come in. He’s another fall guy like moyes was.

Seriously Ole was there best option but player power won.

Rooney would get more out of these than Ten Hag & I’d be more worried.

This guy has no chance

He'll get next season, probably gone around this time the season after when they've spent another billion quid, won fuck all and are sitting 6th.

Reading some Rag Posts on forums.........i am like "Wow"

Some deluded fans out there.

I don't see him having an instant impact on the Rags.

He is inheriting a Squad that has been living on easy street for a few years. Honestly they have no players I would be remotely interested in.

Sure Pogba is a decent footballer, when he can be arsed to be. There in lies the problem "When he can be arsed".You don't want players like him in your Squad, as good as he is, he can become toxic in the dressing room.

Rags have a Squad full of players just like Pogba. That the Rags are going to find difficult to move on.

They are more like pampered entitled Cheshire Housewife's than a Football Team.

He will need 2,3, Seasons transfer windows to turn that shit show around.

More likely the fans will be screaming for his Head by Christmas.

Reading some Rag Posts on forums.........i am like "Wow"

Some deluded fans out there.

I don't see him having an instant impact on the Rags.

He is inheriting a Squad that has been living on easy street for a few years. Honestly they have no players I would be remotely interested in.

Sure Pogba is a decent footballer, when he can be arsed to be. There in lies the problem "When he can be arsed".You don't want players like him in your Squad, as good as he is, he can become toxic in the dressing room.

Rags have a Squad full of players just like Pogba. That the Rags are going to find difficult to move on.

They are more like pampered entitled Cheshire Housewife's than a Football Team.

He will need 2,3, Seasons transfer windows to turn that shit show around.

More likely the fans will be screaming for his Head by Christmas.
Natural really. As fans you always hope the new manager is the next Messiah, just as we did in the 90's while the rags were having their day in the sun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.