Seasoncard - 2021/22

my season card updated to watford as usual by thursday this week,but my sons is still showing brighton as the next game. Iv restarted my mobile 4 or 5 times yesterday and several times this morning,still shows brighton.Please someone tell me i dont have to contact or go.to the ticket office today? will a steward just swipe him in if i show him our mobile etc ?

its an android btw

my season card updated to watford as usual by thursday this week,but my sons is still showing brighton as the next game. Iv restarted my mobile 4 or 5 times yesterday and several times this morning,still shows brighton.Please someone tell me i dont have to contact or go.to the ticket office today? will a steward just swipe him in if i show him our mobile etc ?

its an android btw
On the city website download your season ticket again and it will update

yeah mine says Madrid now but I update it manually anyway by swiping down on my season phone thingy

Mine ain't showing that yet,maybe it's because we are not sitting in our season ticket seats,we moved to another area for Tuesday,hopefully will get an email link to download the CL pass tomorrow,or I'll be on to them sharpish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.