Premier League Games 23/24/25 April '22

8th is my prediction.
No European football for them at all.
I think 8th could possibly be good for the Conference League as the Chavs or Dippers will win the FA Cup so that will free up one more Europa place (I think) plus West Ham could win the Europa which will have a knock on effect for qualification, perhaps someone has the definitive answer?

Because you had a wage bill that we couldn’t afford, it’s not rocket science, highest wages correlate with getting the best players, always was, always will be. Plus you generally had one team, the Rags, to finish above and the rest of the league was comparatively weak, also, even though you had the “invincible” team you had some luck, 12 draws? No where near our team in points, fucking Tarquins.

I responded to a persons comments who said modern Man United and Arsenal would have competed for the premier league title in the Wenger-Ferguson era. Which is just madness. He was trying to say football in England has gone to a new level and the current Liverpool and Man City sides are miles ahead of former premier league winners.

not like its making much difference as chances are Pool will be 3-0 up with an Everton red card early on.

still at least they should make it a hot game with few flying tackles.
Sadly, this is probably true

If we did manage to keep them at bay into second half then ref will feel the need to award them a pen. But probably be over by half time as we are gash.

Watch the tackles. They will be as dirty as they can be. Ref will do feck all as per. Everton player will no doubt be booked for our first tackle. Red card seems a given already. Klopp will go on about how physical Everton bully boys are, press will lap it up. Blind refs love them.

In another universe...We get a point, Burnley lose, City stay clear. But this is the VAR babes so doubt it.

Come On My Beautiful Toffees

Klopp already stirring it by saying Everton are aggressive. Just to make sure the ref gives things his way. He always ignores the dirty fecks and diving cheats in his own side and it is never brought up by the arse licking media.

Yeah football has evolved from the days of Henry, Pires, Bergkamp, Sol Campbell, Ashley Cole, Vieira, Tony Adams, Ronaldo, Rooney, Ferdinand, Keane, Scholes, Stam, Giggs, RVN.

I dont think Sol Campbell and Rio Ferdinand would have been capped for England is John Stones was around. And Thierry Henry and Ronaldo should no longer be considered the best player to have played in the league because well, Sterling or Grealish?

Honest to christ what a ridiculous comment to make. And if the quality was so below par in the Wenger-Fergie era why didnt you guys join us in the title race?
Hello istory boy/girl. The quality on show yesterday was of a very low standard. If Chelsea and then City had not come along we would have know no better. You can list past players until your little gunner heart is content. Arsenal used to get mocked for celebrating 4th. Now because you have fallen so far behind, scenes of euphoria erupted yesterday.

Ask the owners why they won’t invest? Now just like united you cite youth lol. Buying Pepe was out of character for Arsenal lol. Greedy owners, inferior managers and bad buys is why you are currently shite and long May it continue. The downward trajectory is a joy to watch.

I have seen your posts and you cause trouble but then backtrack with compliments towards city. Go back and watch DVD’s of the formidable team and tug 1 off with tears in your eyes. You hate us and we know. Letter writing prick.

Klopp already stirring it by saying Everton are aggressive. Just to make sure the ref gives things his way. He always ignores the dirty fecks and diving cheats in his own side and it is never brought up by the arse licking media.
The recent animosity towards your club would all be forgiven if you can hold the red scouse to a draw. I would happily retract any negative opinion and welcome blue scouse with open arms. Come on Everton, you hate them more than most. Derail the title. Thx MCFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.