Pictures of your Dog

Arthur on the right is a Cocker. Willow is a rescue Springer, around 7 years old. Placid as you like. Apart from when Arthur goes near her ball.
Fit looking dogs.
A friend in Suffolk always had springers now has a couple of cockers.
Wonderful dogs. They’d chase a ball until your arm dropped off from throwing it.

Willow brings it back, Arthur will after we've played our little "chase me" game first.
Boey was the same. I gave up trying to get a ball off him.
He’d give a stick back quicker because he knew he was going into the water again to get it.
He’d be gone before I’d even thrown it.

Attachments

• 6403E58D-6611-435B-8ABE-5F218A6918FE.jpeg
    6403E58D-6611-435B-8ABE-5F218A6918FE.jpeg
    847.3 KB · Views: 26
  • FB01927C-159C-4B67-8B4F-E75E670928FA.jpeg
    FB01927C-159C-4B67-8B4F-E75E670928FA.jpeg
    782.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 1C4DD1A1-208B-41DC-A7AB-B768BEC429AC.jpeg
    1C4DD1A1-208B-41DC-A7AB-B768BEC429AC.jpeg
    793.1 KB · Views: 26
Fabulous temperament too.
Contemplating getting another but still think I’ll just be comparing it with my old buddy.
Boey looks and sounds like a great dog, but maybe you should get another but a different breed so there’s no direct comparison.When I lost my Golden Retriever
i rescued a Beagle ,totally different dogs.You obviously gave him a great life, but there’s a lot of dogs out there that need a good home or maybe get two if circumstances permit,there’s a lot of advantages of having more than one.

Boey looks and sounds like a great dog, but maybe you should get another but a different breed so there’s no direct comparison.When I lost my Golden Retriever
i rescued a Beagle ,totally different dogs.You obviously gave him a great life, but there’s a lot of dogs out there that need a good home or maybe get two if circumstances permit,there’s a lot of advantages of having more than one.
Seriously thinking of getting two.
We are patrons of Dogs Trust and may look to rescue one there as well as talking to the breeder Boey came from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.