Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

You don't get £5 off mate, you get £5 back from the £35 you've shelled out.

It is that bad.

You're getting absolutely nothing for your £35 other than being able to queue jump, it's pretty gross the club know this and charge for it.
So it is £5 off what those that don't pay the £35 pay.

not a chance they were all members. You don’t need a membership to go on a ticketing website where they sell tickets for ridiculous prices
They were tickets sold in the members window though, there were 6 Japanese lads in pairs right next to me, if they had bought of a tout etc they would not have been able to select them so close together. Either they have memberships or a lot of members were selling on.

They were tickets sold in the members window though, there were 6 Japanese lads in pairs right next to me, if they had bought of a tout etc they would not have been able to select them so close together. Either they have memberships or a lot of members were selling on.
They could have easily bought 6 tickets next to each other from a tout/ ticketing website. There were rows of tourists throughout the ground, Would be very difficult to buy a row of tickets like that through our website. Especially on such a large scale last night

They could have easily bought 6 tickets next to each other from a tout/ ticketing website. There were rows of tourists throughout the ground, Would be very difficult to buy a row of tickets like that through our website.
You don't even get seat and row numbers buying through those sites as they source them after the sale or cancel it.

Far cheaper to buy a membership than go through tout sites, and anyone could join and but one, whether they used them themselves or sold on. There were rows available as not many season tickets holders bought them, and maybe some foreign trips through the club who always provide rows of seats to school trips etc.

Spoke to one lad yesterday who came over from the US. Two days in Manchester, then down to London.

He paid 170 for his ticket in 107, although I can’t remember the currency. He said he turned up two hours before kick off as he feared it was fake as there were tickets going for 1,000.

The whinge about tourists does my head in. I admit I’d rather see a full house of regulars but plenty obviously can’t be arsed as every ST holder gets the option first so at least they take up the slack, and those around me yesterday were full of energy and getting involved. The only thing they are guilty of is getting a bit starstruck at the opposition.

The whinge about tourists does my head in. I admit I’d rather see a full house of regulars but plenty obviously can’t be arsed as every ST holder gets the option first so at least they take up the slack, and those around me yesterday were full of energy and getting involved. The only thing they are guilty of is getting a bit starstruck at the opposition.
Absolutely. I’m all for it mate - they stick to the end as they likely have a hotel in town or simply want to get as much out of it as possible. I can’t knock the CL atmospheres this season, barring maybe Atletico.

PSG and last night were top.

Lots of 3rd party ticket websites selling to anyone for big bucks, I have a membership but a few American blues I know can get tickets for any big game for 3 or 4 times what I pay. Success = Tourists I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.