Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dippers are on an incredible run atm. I keep thinking it must end soon every game ffs.
Must look at ourselves though at not hope for help. Seven wins to get the double and blow them out of the water.
haven't dropped a league point (aside from the match with ourselves) since January 2nd.

No injuries, and being able to field the same team more or less every week helps though.

There's a saying about meeting your heroes. We treat them as gods but they are far from it. Uve Rosler seriously pissed me off with a remark he made to Paul Walsh about fans at an open day at Maine Road.
Do you mind if l ask if you are Finnish or just live there?
I think what matters is what people do once they establish themselves, either through luck or privilege. If they give back and try to give others an opportunity that should be respected.

I'm from Manchester but now I live in Finnish Lapland.

I think it’s 50/50 now,they have a huge amount of belief and momentum on their side.
With the decisions they get it's not surprising. Every time things get tricky they get bailed out.
Fair decisions and an accumulation of suspensions would have thrown a spanner in the works. They are as immune to red cards as they are to injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.