Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

Mines up £25 - like others have said for what it does for city’s coffers it could have just been left same as last season. I pay on DD so the £2.50 extra won’t really be that noticeable - it’s now £89.50 a month. When it gets above £100 - which it will - I’ll probably stack it.

Agree with the points you have made and I do feel that the prices should have been frozen, but compared with some other Premier League clubs, ours are some of the cheapest.

isn’t that only because of south stand level 3? Everywhere else in the ground is pretty expensive and has gone up hundreds of pounds over the last ten years.

overall I think we have similar if not more expensive tickets then lots of prem clubs

Anyone have last seasons price map, not sure if it has gone up or not as I pay direct debit.

My 2 tickets have moved from £820 to £845 in block 104 so 3% increase. This is easily an increase City could of absorbed and i wont be told different. £25x 40k is £1m.

It wasnt too bad this season per month as they owed me 6 games (covid) so was only paying £110 DD but will now jump to £170 for the pair..

i travel from NI to and flights arent any cheaper so ill prob aggressively sell on the exchange and recoup my money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.