King of the Hill

oakiecokie

Mods apologies if there is already a thread about this video (I honestly cant see one) but this is the finest video that City have put together.
The interviews and the footage is absolutely brilliant and all the way through I had this continuous big fucking grin on me old chops !!
Wonderful and such nostalgia !!

Mods apologies if there is already a thread about this video (I honestly cant see one) but this is the finest video that City have put together.
The interviews and the footage is absolutely brilliant and all the way through I had this continuous big fucking grin on me old chops !!
Wonderful and such nostalgia !!
Is there a link to it?

just finished watching it and very enjoyable. Nice to see City TV don’t default to Dave Wallace and Kevin Parker for their insight. Some good characters on the interviews.

Horlock’s cross for Goater’s goal is one of the finest I’ve ever seen by a City player. Amazingly it wasn’t mentioned by anyone when discussing Goater’s goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.