Match Thread | Leeds vs Man City (30/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are winning every game, goal difference won’t come into it. We either win every game too and win the league, or we don’t.
No guarantees of that happening, who would have thought we would drop points in 2 games against Southampton and loose to Palace at home then draw away?

Fucking brilliant defending DESPITE being 3-0 up

The blocks yes but he shouldn't have been allowed to walk through. Same again, sloppy both ends of the field the last ten minutes. Should have scored three more, could have conceded two

Goal difference won’t come into it. If we don’t win our remaining games, I’ll be amazed if we win the league.

To be fair we all have our own worries about city. I’m sure most of us remember the bad old days.
I was born in '62 and was conscious of them as a team around 69 (too young before then, and that was in the days before saturation media coverage). I certainly remember the bad old days. But I'm also aware of the mentality Pep has imbued into this club (witness the run in in 18/19). I believe in them. Quite a number on here don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.