Matt Le Tissier

Why would anyone listen to letissier when it comes to science? The guy has spent his entire life in football and still hasn't got a fucking clue what he's talking about.

I listened to a bit of this when preparing dinner. What a deeply stupid and arrogant man.

Listening to them two idiots have an epistemological debate in which they discussed that a priori knowledge was only true and a posteriori knowledge could not be possibly be true was laughable. Kant and Kripke, they are not.
A man with a little knowledge is a dangerous man. He has a thimble full

Yeah, we'll be listening to Bill Gates next!
See you’re still on here supporting your fellow travellers - just to highlight some facts Mr Gazza

Bill Gates has an IQ of 150 and built a multi billion dollar business from scratch . Le Twat kicked a pigs bladder for a living.

Gates has given billions to charity and saved thousands from polio and malaria in Africa - Le Twat thinks that covid patients are faking it.

Don’t bother replying - you’re the tit who thinks Zelensky deserves it as he’s a US plant - ashamed to support the same football club as you - GFY you moron

I'd trust Gates over Le Tissier any day, and I don't trust Gates at all. Le Tissier is a fucking idiot who thinks COVID isn't real and that someone's putting actors in hospital. I know people who've lost loved ones to COVID and one of them had to deal with an idiot conspiracy theorist who kept insisting COVID wasn't real because conspiracy theorists are more concerned with being right than reading the fucking room.

If Le Tissier got it himself, I wonder if he'd turn down care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.