Yes that was a highlight.
For those that didn't see it Johnson took credit for free busses for old people straight after he was told about a 77 year old woman who spends all day on the bus because she can't afford to heat her flat.
That is so ridiculous that even I am shocked.

He is despicable - an utter thundercunt - he has no empathy - its all about him and his survival which hopefully come Friday morning will be in grave doubt

I’d like to say that I can’t believe his immediate comment but this is who he is and what the government are. He dropped his head as if in shame but it’s not, it’s him hating the fact that he’s been caught out and feeling sorry for himself that he didn’t pre-empt it.

A shallow act from a shallow man, as part of the human race I’m ashamed to be associated with a shithouse like him.

It was a very impressive interview from her. She tore him to bits. That freedom bus pass answer was pretty appalling, even by his low standards.
It was all about her. A terrible interviewer. Agree about the bus pass but her as an interviewer she is unwatchable.

Been busy today but did I hear it right that Johnson won’t be looking at a windfall tax on the energy sector, even though they have DOUBLED profits this quarter, because it might affect the stock market?

Where’s that Jarvis Cocker song again, ‘Don’t give a fuck about the common people’? Did he karaoke that during one of his infamous gatherings?

It was all about her. A terrible interviewer. Agree about the bus pass but her as an interviewer she is unwatchable.

Not sure you have watched it and seen him soil himself live on TV - asking questions is what an interviewer does. I can see that if you are invested in him you will try anything to deflect from the shit sandwich he made and then found he would have to eat himself

I’d like to say that I can’t believe his immediate comment but this is who he is and what the government are. He dropped his head as if in shame but it’s not, it’s him hating the fact that he’s been caught out and feeling sorry for himself that he didn’t pre-empt it.

A shallow act from a shallow man, as part of the human race I’m ashamed to be associated with a shithouse like him.

That wasn't the only lies though - we are not leading on Ukraine - 60k more visas issued than have allowed people to travel here which he claimed to be a success - usual shite about protecting the system by running screening checks on babies and children is important - we are doing all we can to help people but we can do0 more - as she pointed out that means you aren't doing everything you can if you admit there is more that you can do - a facile attempt to do some sort of chicken breast analogy aborted when he realised what a **** he was probably going to make of himself -he just went on and on with a litany of floundering lies and mistruths having started by saying his is honest - ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.