Top 100 Favourite Male Vocalists Final plus # 1

I thought that was the point. Vote for your favourite.
I ended up voting for artists that I admire , enjoy listening to and as a rule listen to often and have a decent swag on cd , vinyl , mp3 etc but not those that if I went with the heart I would have chosen in the top ten anyway.

None of my favourite ten male vocalists would have scored a jot no one else would have voted for one of them and I wanted to put in a mix that would possibly give me a chance at a few hits maybe so , maybe not depending on others.

I used it as a semi experiment of sorts diverting from the title of the thread of sorts.

You wouldn't have heard of any of them.

A cop out of sorts but its what I decided to do but you are right the heading was your favourite artists.

Sorry Fog but I think you underestimate how good a technical abilty DLR actually had his antics should never detract from his musicality and yes a better showman not many IMO.
Just out of interest I am assuming DLR is not the artist that you indicated the rest of us would be kicking ourselves we forgot to include in our top ten which no doubt you did.

As for true favourites I stupidly thought a number of others maybe not all top 5 but top ten would include him so I left him out , how wrong could I be.

So sorry everyone.
Just had the VAR results back from Stockley Park.
I did indeed credit points for Dave Lee Roth to Dan Fogelberg :-(
Amended list now in place on page 1 and 5.
Apologies to @OB1 and @FogBlueInSanFran but in my defence had 21000 cells on the spreadsheet
It is difficult running these things, and you can get spreadsheet blindness sometimes. As long as people understand, politely point out the mistakes and take it in the right spirit, it's all good.

Incidentally, have you considered taking a maths course instead of roping in Diane Abbot? :)

So sorry everyone.
Apologies to @OB1 and @FogBlueInSanFran but in my defence had 21000 cells on the spreadsheet
Wow now that is quite a mistake!! :)

Thanks for the audit PJ — I knew it didn’t make much sense especially with @OB1 around!

So sorry everyone.
Another one bites the dust no pun or soothsaying intended.

No leader of the band for me then (LOL).

Just out of interest I am assuming DLR is not the artist that you indicated the rest of us would be kicking ourselves we forgot to include in our top ten which no doubt you did.

As for true favourites I stupidly thought a number of others maybe not all top 5 but top ten would include him so I left him out , how wrong could I be.
No he isn’t — the artist I’m thinking of is far greater than DLR though DLR is my favo(u)rite rock singer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.