It was all about her. A terrible interviewer. Agree about the bus pass but her as an interviewer she is unwatchable.
Disagree. Thought she ensured he was well aware of what people are suffering with, pulling him up whenever he went into waffle mode to address the pertinent points raised

Letting him answer would have worked. I can decide myself how much is bullshit and lies without her constant interruptions. Let’s see how she is with Sir Keir today.
She had only a short time and wanted to cover as many points as possible. The reason she had to keep pulling him up was to stop him waffling away on a question never asked.

Reminded me of this:

Brilliant!
Vic and Bob taking the piss out of celebrity game shows just like the lying fraud takes the piss out of politics and the British people
Big in Ukraine - not really great as I recall there are no voters in the UK elections in the Ukraine.....

If there weren’t Russian bombs dropping on their heads he wouldn’t give a stuff for the Ukrainian people and they probably wouldn’t even know who he is.

Sinn Fein projected majority tomorrow. I'll give it until 4am Friday morning the DUP demanding Article 16 is revoked and Johnson agreeing to distract from local elections over here.

We have a labour council so getting the labour vote out in increased numbers will still send a message, but most will think there’s no point.
Numbers matter but it’s hard to change the habits of a lifetime. Forgetting your roots and the values fought for is common place nowadays

Reactions: mat
I’d like to say that I can’t believe his immediate comment but this is who he is and what the government are. He dropped his head as if in shame but it’s not, it’s him hating the fact that he’s been caught out and feeling sorry for himself that he didn’t pre-empt it.

A shallow act from a shallow man, as part of the human race I’m ashamed to be associated with a shithouse like him.
And what's this "much more money into local councils"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.