Covid and travel discussion

any recent travellers to Turkey? do you still need to complete a passenger locator form? (im going in June) there use to be a link for it on our GOV website and its seems to have gone now.

I flew to Denver 4 days ago for a couple weeks. No restrictions at any point from Newcastle to Denver via London. Jumped through all the hoops which were get a test within 24hrs of flying and upload vacccine status with said test result onto a BA app which didn’t work. We got to the airport 3 hours early so we could show the documents etc. No one was interested. Same when we landed in the US. There’s a few masks dotted around Denver but nothing is mandatory.

I flew to Denver 4 days ago for a couple weeks. No restrictions at any point from Newcastle to Denver via London. Jumped through all the hoops which were get a test within 24hrs of flying and upload vacccine status with said test result onto a BA app which didn’t work. We got to the airport 3 hours early so we could show the documents etc. No one was interested. Same when we landed in the US. There’s a few masks dotted around Denver but nothing is mandatory.
I went through Denver Airport a couple of times in the last few weeks. On the way down there, most people masked and public announcements about wearing them. Ten days later and not a mask in sight even on the flight

I went through Denver Airport a couple of times in the last few weeks. On the way down there, most people masked and public announcements about wearing them. Ten days later and not a mask in sight even on the flight
Went to the state capital building yesterday and it seemed the logistics staff were masked but the elected types were maskless. No expectation to put a mask on when we entered as visitors. Considering how few people there’s seems to be here and how huge everything is it’s not difficult to socially distance. On a side note do you have any advice on blue friendly bars in Denver for the match.

Went to the state capital building yesterday and it seemed the logistics staff were masked but the elected types were maskless. No expectation to put a mask on when we entered as visitors. Considering how few people there’s seems to be here and how huge everything is it’s not difficult to socially distance. On a side note do you have any advice on blue friendly bars in Denver for the match.
All the Capital buildings I’ve been to have been very impressive, I rarely go to Denver other than the odd concert, it’s still a good ten hour drive from my place so can’t help. Just go in any bar and tell them to put the game on, you won’t have any problems

Have a look at who’s playing Red Rocks while you’re there, a great venue for a concert

looks like Billy Strings is playing next week, if you can get a ticket I recommend it

All the Capital buildings I’ve been to have been very impressive, I rarely go to Denver other than the odd concert, it’s still a good ten hour drive from my place so can’t help. Just go in any bar and tell them to put the game on, you won’t have any problems

Have a look at who’s playing Red Rocks while you’re there, a great venue for a concert

looks like Billy Strings is playing next week, if you can get a ticket I recommend it
We came for a gig at the bluebird. The fruit bats are playing Fri/sat and it’s my birthday sat. We saw interpol last night which was ok but not really my bag. Off to Golden on Sunday then a few nights in Boulder. Red rocks is part of the plan. I saw the black angels there in 2013 which was mint. Our lass hasn’t been so we’re prob just gonna go and have a look this time.

I *think* the Denver blues watch at CelticonMarket https://www.celticonmarket.com/sports-and-soccer-bar/

Cheers for getting back to me. I just got a message from the city Denver fb page with the same info. It’s a 20min walk from where I am. Thanks again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.