Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

This result has been a long time coming.

You cannot waste the chances we do and expect to win the biggest games. This tie should have been buried in the first leg. We should have bagged another after Mahrez’s goal tonight.

Every big game we’ve played this season has been in a similar manner. Even the ones we have won, we’ve been extremely wasteful.
How about not conceding and defending a lead . We were winning throughout until 180 minutes, fuckin joke defending to not see it out.

We got a corner late on and I was a bit baffled as to why we didn't take that opportunity to keep the ball in the corner for as long as possible, surely that's just basic nous and common sense?! instead we seemed too be going all out for another goal. If we even tried to time waste I didnt notice.

We were arrogant. We thought the game was won and got what we deserved.
The one off courtois leg on the 87th minute. Might have played a minute there.

T
Why oh why tinkering again gundo & Fernandinho fucked it right up
They came on to see the game out and poor defending cost us. We had no chance on extra time as we had a team on to protect a lead not to score goals.. which is why we never came close to scoring

Let's be honest here UEFA still hate us and the cheating and corruption
Does anyone seriously think we will ever win the Champions league?
No chance.
I said it’d take us ten years to win it. Mind you that was 12 years ago. But I agree, now I don’t think we ever will after the refereeing in those two games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.