Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Presumably on that basis they would have done us even more easily?
Yea probably, you seen our mentality compared to theirs? They thrive in this competition whereas we just fall apart

We tore Real apart for 175 minutes, tbf it's an embarrassment it was even 5-4 on aggregate, couldve been 10-2 if we weren't so God awful at finishing...but to conceded three goals in 7 minutes is laughable

Yes, Liverpool would've likely beaten us in the final (even though we'd outplay them for 80% of the game we'd still lose)

Like many seasoned campaigners, i've seen a lot.

The thing is, tonight doesn't hurt.

We had that game in the palm of our hands last week, and we choked. That is where the tie was lost.

Even if we'd have got an extra goal last week, Mahrez scores we're three up with 15 or so to play, Real are done. We don't go forward, we manage the game...it ends.

Anyone who didn't think we'd wobble tonight is foolish. For me...the only suprise is that it took as long as it did.

We're not out of the title yet, but the mangement and players need to get things sorted before the weekend.

I love my club.

Win lose or draw.

All the best to Real.

We don't seem to be able to manage the game late on. Play teams at their own game, go down under every challenge, act like a sniper got you, slow the game, stop the game, quieten the crowd anything to make sure you win.

I don't like it but you have to do what's needed to get the job done particularly away from home

If RM were winning 1-0 at the Etihad with a few minutes to go they would not have lost the game.
We did against atletico Madrid

Think Fernadinho killed us when he came on. Same with Gundo. For me I would have brought Ake on and gone 5 at the back. We are so naive at times. From both the mangers perspective and the players. It's OK to just smash the ball in to the oppositions half every now and then.

Knocked out PSG, Chelsea, City , in the most unbelievable comeback style, watch them shit the bed against the skip rats.

the whole of spain are right behind Madrid after that result.If it had been the other way round who in the uk would have been behind us, certainly not our media

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.