Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

It's simple. This whole season has been based on not having an out and out striker. Just look at how many missed opportunities we have wasted because of poor finishing. Just imagine if we had an out and out striker. Just get Haaland, another midfielder to replace Fern and next season will look very simple.

Where do we start.. Some will say it’s the first leg that cost us but we was two up with 6 minutes to play. Don’t know if we bottled it or Madrid just got the luck they needed when it mattered and we didn’t with the Grealish chances. Either way unlucky City you can’t win them all I’m gutted tonight but let’s get going Sunday and bring this league home now.

We have had some gutwrenching defeats in this competition but his one beats them all , snatching defeat from the jaws of victory,for 90 minutes the perfect european away performance and then five minutes of madness.

Consolation is not having to play the Scousers in the Final, and probably lose.

We had our chance last season against a not overly good Chelsea and blew it.
If we played the dippers, we would beat them easily. Klopp's team are scared of us and Pep would also apply some pragmatism to his game management, if this game was against the dippers, after the Mahrez goal we would become more conservative.

I actually think Madrid would have a better chance of beating Liverpool in the final - title is wrapped up so they can spend the next 3 weeks preparing… that said if we were to win the league I’d probably want liverpool to win the CL final
You WHAT?

Changes killed us. What happened to our defending?...Also, our body language was very telling when we went down.

3 goals in 6 mins...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.