Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

He is right here, they were second best over two legs but their incredible mentality pulled them through.

Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti, speaking to BT Sport:"I cannot say we are used to living this kind if life, but what happened tonight it happened against Chelsea and also against PSG. If you have to say why, it is the history of this club that helps us to keep going when it seems that we are gone.

"The game was close to finished and we managed to find the last energy we had. We played a good game against a strong rival. When we are able to equalise we had a psychological advantage in extra-time. I have no time to think about this [losing the game]. It was difficult as City had control of the game but the last opportunity we were able to go to extra-time.

"I am happy to be there in the final, in Paris against another great rival. We are used to it. It will be a fantastic game for football."

Difference at the top is being clinical. Over two legs no one can tell me Madrid are a far superior side to us, but the difference is they have a world class CF who scores big goals at important times. Pep will get slaughtered in the press, but we had enough chances in the first leg to beat these easily we didn't and was punished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.