10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, so his two misses especially the first didn’t affect the result..

How about his pathetic closing down for the second goal? Should I not expect a fresh sub brought on to close out a game put a little defensive effort in??

You’re deluded

Can you explain why? How was his first chance harder than either of Rodrygo’s??

They brought on a young attacking sub who scored two half chances, we brought on one that missed a sitter and a more difficult chance.

Can you explain why? How was his first chance harder than either of Rodrygo’s??

They brought on a young attacking sub who scored two half chances, we brought on one than missed a sitter and a more difficult chance.
We brought one on who made two really good chances out of nothing, one bringing a fantastic goal line clearance and the other a fantastic save. They had a keeper willing to make saves. Now fuck off you shite blue

Ok, so his two misses especially the first didn’t affect the result..

How about his pathetic closing down for the second goal? Should I not expect a fresh sub brought on to close out a game put a little defensive effort in??

But there were two unmarked Madrid players before the cross. So, which one should he have closed down? No other City player was even close at that point. If he closed one down, he would just be criticised for allowing the other one to go free.

Also, that all resulted from Cancelo not booting the ball up the pitch.

We brought one on who made two really good chances out of nothing, one bringing a fantastic goal line clearance and the other a fantastic save. They had a keeper willing to make saves. Now fuck off you shite blue

Get fucked, I had my first season ticket in 1986. I’m allowed an opinion, he missed two good chances, has been shite all season and then to top off, put in some half arsed effort to block the cross for their second.

Watch their second goal. If you think that’s good enough, then it’s you that’s the shite blue..

But there were two unmarked Madrid players before the cross. So, which one should he have closed down? No other City player was even close at that point. If he closed one down, he would just be criticised for allowing the other one to go free.

Also, that all resulted from Cancelo not booting the ball up the pitch.

Grealish was playing forward left, their right back tossed in a cross, he put in a half arsed effort to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.